Do you avoid getting the dental care you need because you fear all things dental? Visit The Everest Dental PC and lose your fears. We cater to high anxiety patients. We understand your fears, and we will help you overcome them. Putting patients at ease is our business. We take the time to explain procedures, calm your anxiety and, most importantly, listen to your concerns.
Why Choose Us
- Competitive Pricing
- Caring Staff
- High-Tech Offices
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Convenient Location
- Full-Service Practice
- 24 hr. Emergency Dental Care
- Open 6 Days a Week
- Latest Dental Technology
- Accepts all major Insurance
Dr. Lisha Shrestha, D.D.S.
Dr. Shrestha is a member of the American Dental Association and the Ninth district dental Association. She graduated from New York University College of Dentistry (NYUCD) and before MAHE College of Dental Surgery. She has over 14 years of professional experience. Dr Shrestha is active in national and international professional organizations.
She continuously expands and updates her skills through continuing education. She attends numerous advanced education courses for dentists throughout the country. Her professional interests include surgery and cosmetic dentistry. She enjoys spending time with her family and volunteering at school.
Office Sterilization and Safety Procedures
We want to ensure the health of our patients and our dental team. Our practice follows safety procedures recommended by the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC). These measures include:
- Using disinfectant hand soap
- Wearing gloves, masks, glasses and/or face shields
- Chemical disinfection of countertops and surfaces
- Sterilization of all non-disposable instruments and equipment before every use
- Chemical disinfection of all items which cannot be sterilized
- Use of disposable plastic coverings and sheath over surfaces with high contact such as the dental chair, equipment, air/water syringe and light handles.
As your dental health care provider, we want you to be confident knowing that we take the responsibility of your health and safety very seriously.